Short Term Study Abroad Experiences
Canterbury College offers Short Term Study Abroad programs for individual international students to experience the Australian way of life in beautiful Queensland.
Students will live and study alongside Australian students in the safe and friendly Canterbury College community.
Students can enrol for up to 10 weeks on a Visitor’s Visa and experience Canterbury College life.
Students participate in an immersion program studying Queensland curriculum subjects with English language support if required.
Transport to and from the College is provided by the homestay family for these short experiences.
- Experience Australian lifestyle through family meals, day trips and conversation.
- Practice English in a relaxed, supportive family atmosphere.
- Live in a safe, caring and supportive environment.
- Enjoy a comfortable, clean and private room.
- Receive three nutritious meals a day and snacks as required.