Canterbury International College is an award winning school south of Brisbane, where all students can realize their academic potential in inspiring spiritual, social and cultural surroundings.
We enjoy a wonderful environment of playgrounds expansive, exciting architecture, and state-of-the-art amenities set on over 30 hectares of natural bushland. We are committed to Christian values, intellectual excellence, the development of creative ideas and the acceptance of diversity.
At Canterbury College, we pride ourselves on developing confident young people with high self-esteem and self-discipline in a supportive family environment. I think Canterbury College is the best place in Australia for international students to achieve their academic and personal success.
Ms. Donna Anderson
Head of the College
Canterbury College International Mission Statement
Canterbury College embraces international ties and culture. We celebrate our Global ties with partners in friendship, teaching and learning and academic, sporting and cultural excellence through our International Program.
- Superior academic achievement in comprehensive programs
- Inspiration through individual support and guidance from dedicated staff
- Development of confidence and motivation through participation in a range of sporting and musical activities
- A premier co-educational independent school of 1,400 students from Kindergarten to Year 12
- Access to University subjects and Vocational Education studies for eligible students in Years 11 and 12.