Parents and students can obtain uniforms from the Canterbury Retail Centre.
Retail Centre Trading Hours - Term Time
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 7:30am – 11:30am
Thursday 8:00am – 11:00am and 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Phone the Retail Centre on 3299 0925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retail Centre - Price List and Returns Policy
– All prices include GST and are in Australian Dollars.
– If an item is not posted on the website, it is currently out of stock.
– Second-hand uniforms are not for sale online as there is no refund or exchange on these items.
For further information please contact the Retail Centre on +61 7 3299 0925
Accessing the Retail Centre
The Retail Centre is located at Entrance E near the Technology precinct.
Students from Years 7-12 are free to visit the shop during their lunch breaks to collect items purchased online.
Unsure on sizing? The Retail Centre offers parents and students the opportunity to try on sizing when they come to the shop to collect an E-Shop order, or take home an item to check sizing. Ensure that all labels are attached so that incorrectly sized items can be exchanged for another size.
Junior school students in Years 4-6 may be escorted to the shop with an older sibling or friend with teacher’s permission if you would like them to try on items for sizing.
The Retail Centre offers a Dry Cleaning service for your convenience. Dry Cleaning can be paid for in person at the Retail Centre or via My Student Account.
Dry cleaning collection and drop off days are Mondays and Wednesdays during term time only.
Boys’ Formal Hats are re-blocked during the school holidays and must be left at the Retail Centre on the last day of each term only.
Girls’ White Formal Hats can be soaked in Napisan overnight and scrubbed with a nail brush if very dirty, then rinsed well and dried away from direct sunlight.
Second Hand Uniforms
The Retail Centre sells Second Hand Uniforms through the shop on consignment. All monies will be paid via your sundry billing account if you are a current family. All uniforms must be in good condition to be accepted into the second hand shop.
Please CLICK HERE for our second hand uniform consignment form.
EFTPOS facilities and My Student Accounts are available. The Retail Centre does not accept Credit Card payments over the telephone.
Please call 3299 0925 to arrange an appointment prior to visiting the Retail Centre.
How to order via My Student Account
1. Log onto My Student Account – or create a new account for first time users.
2. Click the “Online Orders” menu on the left hand side of the screen under “Online Ordering”
3. Click on the account number you want to use, it will be highlighted in blue
4. Click on “Create New Order”
5. Click on “Retail Centre”
6. Select the item/s required and then click the green arrow to put the item/s into the shopping basket
7. Once finished click next
8. Follow prompts to finalise payments via My Student Accounts.