The employees of Canterbury College are a group of vibrant individuals who are visionary and collaborative. Our
innovative staff place high value on the continuing development of wisdom, integrity and creativity in our College community. Positive relationships are central to life at Canterbury College and the nurturing of community and
teamwork is an integral part of the way in which we work together.
Kindergarten Teacher - Click here to view and download the Position Description.
Junior Years Teacher - Click here to view and download the Position Description.
College Chaplain - Click here to view and download the Position Description.
Applications for employment at Canterbury College should include:
- Letter of Application
- Employment Application Form (here)
- Curriculum Vitae including a brief statement of
- Positions of Responsibility you have held or experience relevant to this application and,
- A brief statement outlining what you consider to be major issues in education today.
- Evidence of Academic and other qualifications and / or certificates (copies only)
- Evidence of Queensland College of Teachers Accreditation Certificates (copies only)
- A statement of what you can offer Canterbury College.
To be considered for a role, please complete the Canterbury College Employment Application Form and forward it together with the above requirements. All applications should be addressed to:
Mrs Donna Anderson
Head of College
and emailed to email@example.com.